Written while Drunk on Thoughts

14 May 2013

Tattoo No. 2

I am actually toying with the idea of having a second tattoo for sometime now. I had my first tattoo after a major life changing event less than 2 years ago. Now, I am thinking that since my life changed, I wanted to celebrate the change. This time, I planned to have it on my rib area because its more mysterious and sexy, of course.

Idea No.1
I am actually thinking of the word "Inspire" but think its too similar to my first tattoo.

Idea No. 2
Then I've thought of having my birthday tattooed on me because of this quote
"There are two great days in a person's life- the day we are born and the day we discover why" - I still haven't discovered why but having my birthdate on me was always at the back of my mind.

Idea No. 3
Then, another idea popped into my mind - a dream catcher - to capture my dreams. Dreams I have in life, dream of where I wanted to be, what I wanted to be. I always like the idea and the design of a dream catcher. But then I realised it is a tad cheesy and too much like Miley Cyrus.

http://www.popstartats.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Miley-Cyrus-Dreamcatcher-tattoo-bathtup.jpg
So, any ideas? Which one you like the best? Should you have a tattoo?

No comments :

Post a Comment