Written while Drunk on Thoughts

25 May 2013

Copenhagen Overdue

About a month ago, I went on a trip alone. It may not seem that much of a big deal to most people but to me, its a great deal venturing into foreign land all alone.

3 months ago, I took the plunge to book a holiday that I would go alone, on my own for the first time. And it is just plain different. I used to go on holidays with my family when I was younger, then started going on holidays with my cousins when I am studying abroad and went on holidays (road trips) with friends after I started working. I've had never went on a holiday all alone before.

So, I picked Copenhagen as my starting point. Oh, the pure joy of it. I think I chose the right place to embark on my solo journey. Anyway, these are the overdue pictures, I hope you enjoy the pictures.

A mirror picture that royals approve of.
































No comments :

Post a Comment