Written while Drunk on Thoughts

7 Jun 2013

Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus

But I think Men are from Mars and Women are from another alternate universe. Its so far off that there is no connection between the 2 of them except both are homo sapiens, perhaps Women are not even homo sapiens, they are homo sapiena. Lame joke.

Recently, although I had been quite neutral about love relationships because I don't think I want any drama in my life, but looks like I didn't trouble trouble, trouble troubles me. Here goes the cliff notes version.

Girl met boy, girl feels boy was interested, girl found out that boy has a girlfriend, girl dismissed her feelings, girl's friend feels that boy was interested too, girl confused. You know the whole nine yard. 

I am so faithless that this didn't bother me anymore. Being the good friend, listening and occasionally providing my opinion should be the only thing I could provide. Whilst listening, my own experience was replaying again and again in my head.

Not long ago, I was knee deep in relationship situation, I am now so skeptical that I had to constantly remind myself that I am simply too young to feel the way I am feeling. I can't say I am unhappy because I am having the time of my life here in London. Things that I never expect I would be doing in a million years, I've done it all, experienced everything legal under the sun. I knew it doesn't get better than this.

Anyway, back to this friend of mine. Although I didn't know her for long, I feel for her. I thought I could just shut off like that but I couldn't. Seeing her in the dilemma of letting the guy know about how she feels when there's a moral conflict in her, I wish I could do more for her.

I suppose life goes on, I sincerely hope for her that in the future there would be a guy that showed interest in her is available for her to pursue.

No comments :

Post a Comment