Written while Drunk on Thoughts

19 Dec 2013

Everything had to come to an end

Sorry, I had been on a roller coaster for the past 3 weeks.... I went from sad to happy to very sad to happy then to annoyed, all in one short 3 weeks time.

Needless to say, I was either too sad or enjoying myself too much to have the time to blog. That and also I didn't want to bored people with the same old cycle of my daily routine. Then on the 5th December 2013, my family and friends arrived from different parts of the world and break the routine.

From today onwards, I will be sharing and recording all those moments in my blog. It was the happiest time I had in a while, I hope you will all enjoy it.

Its the festive season, Merry Christmas! I had a lot of fun the past three weeks and had an epiphany. Bonne Année, Bonne Santé!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment