Written while Drunk on Thoughts

22 Jul 2014

To My Future Self


Credit: SKII Malaysia Youtube

This video is on the investment that every woman should made for the sake of their looks. But the message I got from the clip is a VERY strong message to all of us that want to know what future have waiting for us. Personally I would love to have my future self to talk to. To avoid mistakes. To save me from heartbreaks. To guide me through the fog of life. 

But when I really think about it, I wouldn't want to preview or have a sneak peak of formative years. *Putting the technical causality issue aside - my future self telling me what to do or what not to do would definitely change the course of my life and destroyed the integrity that comes with it* 

Mistakes are accompanied by Lessons.

Heartbreaks are just the downside of Great Memories.

The Uncertainty is there to create Mystery. 

The future that was carefully planned did not work out. The boy I thought I was going to spend the life with turned out to play another role in my life. But hey, the plus side is the gorgeous hunk that I never gave a second thought might find his way in my life. A girl could dream. As Pretty Girl once said - Uncertainty = Probability. 

Yes, I am anxious to know what's next. I CAN'T wait to meet my Life Partner In Crime. I look forward to the day when I look back and laugh at my many mistakes but at the same time realised those mistakes carried me down the path I was supposed to take. 

Check back in a year and see how much has changed. 

No comments :

Post a Comment