Written while Drunk on Thoughts

10 Jun 2014

Take my word for it

Learn to live, then learn to laugh before you learn to love.
Not many do, they just like to think they do. 

To Live
Is not to let any fear, any reason or any excuse or any doubt hinder from what you really want to do. 
It may not be the easiest or the most pleasant way to achieve, it is the most meaningful way.

To Laugh
The ability to find the good out of everything and laugh about it.
The same old cliché: Everything happened for a reason. I call it Blessing in Disguise.

To Love
Find passion in whatever you do. 

Say what you mean, mean what you say.
I am guilty of not doing that to almost everyone in the past. Witnessing that being done to me first hand changed my mind. 

Now,
I say what I mean; never just to please or to defile.

No comments :

Post a Comment